We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to work at our Cornwall Distribution Centre at St Columb, as Warehouse Operatives. This role is on a temporary basis to start on 1st April for approximately 7 months. The shifts patterns will be 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm Monday to Thursday and Friday 9.30am-5pm.
What it's like to be a Warehouse Operative:
To ensure orders are completed in an accurate and timely manner:
- To accurately pick orders within the warehouse processes
- To load and unload items as required
- To ensure all necessary administration is completed to agreed standards
- To carry out daily checks as required
- To operate pallet trucks where appropriate training has been completed
- Monitor product quality and report any problems to team leader /manager
- To report any unsafe equipment or practices to the team leader /manager
- You may be required to perform any other duties that fall outside your job title or key job duties.
- Observe all health, safety and hygiene rules
- Adhere to company values
It's a given that you're passionate about Food and have experience in being a successful buyer but it's important that you also have:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good Team keeping
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team
- A passion for the F&B and Brewing industry.
As part of the St Austell Brewery family, we are proud of our heritage and independence. We remain family owned with family values. We're delighted to have been awarded the Investors in People Gold status to acknowledge what we have created for our people.
We produce award-winning beers and have pubs and hotels spanning the South West from Bath & Bristol to the Isles of Scilly. Our venues are exciting places to be, dynamic, high volume and fast paced whilst also offering high quality locally-sourced food and outstanding beers.
If this sounds like the job for you then we would love to hear from you and learn more about you. Simply fill in the short form and we'll get back to you very soon.
We will deal with your application in the strictest of confidence and welcome applications from people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientation authorised to work within the UK.