Trainee Assistant Manager
Founded in 1851 by Cornishman Walter Hicks, St Austell Brewery remains 100% independent.
Family owned with family values, we pride ourselves on developing our teams and creating the best experiences for our guests.
We produce award-winning beers and have pubs and hotels spanning across the South West from Bath & Bristol to the Isles of Scilly.
If you want to work for a company that is creative, passionate and always looking for ways to delight guests then come and join the St Austell Brewery family.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated individual with previous experience in hospitality as a Team Leader. You will be passionate about managing and developing a team, ensuring the highest standards and able implement controls to drive business performance. Delivering exceptional guest experiences should be second nature and you will assist in all aspects of running the pub/hotel.
Most importantly, we need in our team a flexible, ambitious and creative person willing to learn and can remain calm in a busy and sometimes pressurised environment.
Why work with us?
You'll become part of the St Austell Brewery family and a dynamic team. We also offer an extensive range of staff benefits which include:
* Ongoing support and training through our own training Academy where you can achieve industry recognised and accredited qualifications.
* 20% discount on food and accommodation across our managed sites (eligible after a qualifying period)
* Childcare voucher scheme.
* Access to our employee reward programme where you will receive rewards for delivering great service
* Contributory pension scheme.
* Cycle to work scheme.
If you think that this role is for you, apply now and we'll be in touch soon.
We regret we can only accept applications from persons authorised to work within the UK.