Temporary Production Operative - Hare Brewery, Warmley
Salary: National Living Wage
An opportunity has arisen for a Production Operative. The role is for a short-term contract for 3months and to start 9th September. You will be expected to work from 6am - 2.15pm and 1.45pm - 10pm Monday - Friday on a weekly rotating shift pattern
What it's like to be a Production Operative:
To help support the teams with the daily production:
- To load and unload items as required
- To carry out daily checks as required
- To operate pallet trucks where appropriate training has been completed
- Monitor product quality and report any problems to the team leader /manager
- To report any unsafe equipment or practices to the team leader /manager
- You may be required to perform any other duties that fall outside your job title or key job duties.
- Observe all health, safety and hygiene rules
- Adhere to company values
- Good Timekeeping
- A diligent worker
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team
- A passion for the Food & Beverage and Brewing industry.
As part of the St Austell Brewery family Group, we are proud of our heritage and independence. We remain family-owned with family values. We're delighted to have been awarded the Investors in People Gold status to acknowledge what we have created for our people.
We produce award-winning beers and have pubs and hotels spanning the South West from Bath & Bristol to the Isles of Scilly. Our venues are exciting places to be, dynamic, high volume and fast-paced whilst also offering high-quality locally-sourced food and outstanding beers.
If this sounds like the job for you then we would love to hear from you and learn more about you. Simply fill in the short form and we'll get back to you very soon.
We will deal with your application in the strictest of confidence and welcome applications from people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientation authorised to work within the UK.