PART TIME - includes some early mornings, evenings and weekends
Team Member (Bar / Restaurant)
Founded in 1851 by Cornishman Walter Hicks, St Austell Brewery remains 100% independent.
Family owned with family values, we pride ourselves on developing our teams and creating the best experiences for our guests.
We produce award-winning beers and have pubs and hotels spanning across the South West from Bath & Bristol to the Isles of Scilly.
If you want to work for a company that is creative, passionate and always looking for ways to delight guests then come and join the St Austell Brewery family.
What we are looking for:
For this position, we are looking for people with confidence, enthusiasm and lots of energy. They must enjoy a busy workplace and have a passion and desire to deliver excellence to our guests.
Our pubs and hotels are situated in prime locations and are unique, fast-paced and friendly and we are looking for the right personality to join our team.
Some bar experience is, of course, useful, but not essential as we will teach you everything you need to know through our own training academy and structured on-site support.
Why work with us?
You'll become part of the St Austell Brewery family and a dynamic team. We also offer an extensive range of staff benefits which include:
* Ongoing support and training through our own training Academy where you can achieve industry recognised and accredited qualifications.
* 20% discount on food and accommodation across our managed sites (eligible after a qualifying period)
* Childcare voucher scheme.
* Access to our employee reward programme where you will receive rewards for delivering great service
* Contributory pension scheme.
* Cycle to work scheme.
If you think that this role is for you, apply now and we'll be in touch soon.
We regret we can only accept applications from persons authorised to work within the UK.