An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, forward-thinking and dynamic Pay & Reward Manager to join our People and Communications Team at St Austell Family Group
Who you are?
In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of all pay and reward activity as well as the management of a small, close-knit team. You will be working closing with the Head of People and the People & Communication Director to drive forward the delivery of the People agenda as well as providing a high-level, end to end pay and reward solution to the St Austell Family Group.
What the role Involves
This role will ensure an efficient and effective operation of payroll processes and reconciliations whilst at the same time developing and enhancing our reward offer.
All areas of pay and reward will be included, and the role will be responsible for ensuring that we remain legally compliant. Overseeing the submission of statutory returns and dealing with HMRC matters is key, as well as following a robust set of processes which can be easily audited internal and externally.
The role also requires you to work in collaboration with our People Business Partners to ensure that our reward processes are continually reviewed and promoted to all areas of the business.
- Ensuring maintenance and development of the Payroll system to enable data integrity and accurate data collation
- Complying with internal or external audit requirements and meeting and/or exceeding inspection standards. Proactively raising any risks and/or issues
- Supporting with annual pay and reward cycles, including salary review, performance related pay/ bonus awards
- Continually reviewing and updating our reward offer, understanding what motivates and engages our employees, as well as driving efficiencies where possible
- Managing pension and life assurance schemes (specifically). Interpreting pension legislation changes and ensuring we drive the best for our people
The successful candidate needs to be highly organised with proven previous experience working at a similar level; efficient and confident in their knowledge and the ability to build strong working relationships.
Our ideal candidate will have outstanding analytical skills and can work with Excel to an advanced level. Excellent communications skills are fundamental to the role as is the need to be proactive and to work on your own initiative with the ability to influence at all levels.
In return you will receive a competitive benefits package as well as working for a team who are highly supportive of one another, driven to succeed and enjoy having fun along the way!
Like to know more?
If you feel this Is the role for you, please apply below.