Founded in 1851 by Cornishman Walter Hicks, St Austell Brewery remains 100% independent.
Family owned with family values, we pride ourselves on developing our teams and creating the best experiences for our guests.
We produce award-winning beers and have pubs and hotels spanning across the South West from Bath & Bristol to the Isles of Scilly.
If you want to work for a company that is creative, passionate and always looking for ways to delight guests then come and join the St Austell Brewery family.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who always delivers excellent customer service. The role involves contact with guests during their stay, assisting with any number of queries. These could range from checking in late arrivals to serving guests drinks and ensuring that security walks are completed and recorded correctly. You must have a flexible, friendly and willing approach to your work along with a good eye for detail.
Why work with us?
You'll become part of the St Austell Brewery family and a dynamic team. We also offer an extensive range of staff benefits which include:
* Ongoing support and training through our own training Academy where you can achieve industry recognised and accredited qualifications.
* 20% discount on food and accommodation across our managed sites (eligible after a qualifying period)
* Childcare voucher scheme.
* Access to our employee reward programme where you will receive rewards for delivering great service
* Contributory pension scheme.
* Cycle to work scheme.
If you think that this role is for you, apply now and we'll be in touch soon.
We regret we can only accept applications from persons authorised to work within the UK.