Kitchen Assistant - Chainlocker, Falmouth
Our passionate team at [Venue, Location] are looking for a dedicated Kitchen Assistant to play a vital role in the smooth running of their kitchen.
What it's like to be a Kitchen Assistant:
Joining us as a Kitchen Assistant you'll be supported and encouraged within our tight knit kitchen team. We want you to build your expertise, career and confidence with us.
Working closely with all your team mates in our busy kitchen, you'll:
- Be responsible for making sure the kitchen is spick and span, washing the pots, utensils and crockery and putting them away
- Clear away recycling and rubbish
- Form part of the hands-on team, working shoulder-to-shoulder with the team to help with basic food preparation
- Be a positive member of the kitchen team, supporting others wherever possible
Our people say they're really proud of their pubs, guest houses and hotels and that the personal development we offer sets us aside from the rest when it comes to a career in hospitality. As well as the competitive pay rates on offer, we'll also give you great benefits including 28 days holiday (full-time), staff discount and lots of other perks.
You might be starting out in your career in a fast-paced kitchen or maybe you've been working in a similar role and love it. Either way, you'll be renowned for:
- Thriving under pressure and getting a buzz from working in a busy environment
- Being reliable with an exceptional work ethic
- Being a supportive and positive member of a team
- Taking pride in the work you do
Our venues are exciting places to be, dynamic, high volume and fast paced whilst also offering high quality locally-sourced food and outstanding beers. The desirable locations across the South West mean our pubs experience significant seasonal demand over the summer.
As part of the St Austell Brewery family, we are proud of our heritage and independence. We remain family owned with family values. We're delighted to have been awarded the Investors in People Gold status to acknowledge what we have created for our people.
We produce award-winning beers and have pubs and hotels spanning across the South West from Bath & Bristol to the Isles of Scilly.
Perks of the job include:
- 30% discount off food & drink
- 50% discount off accommodation
- Fantastic training & career development opportunities
- Discounted membership with local businesses
- Cycle to work scheme
If this sounds like the job for you then we would love to hear from you and learn more about you. Simply fill in the short form and we'll get back to you very soon.
We will deal with your application in the strictest of confidence and welcome applications from people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientation authorised to work within the UK.