Head Housekeeper (Old Success Inn, Sennen Cove)
Our passionate team at the Old Success Inn, Sennen Cove, are looking for a Head Housekeeper to help with the smooth running of the hotel.
What it's like to be a Head Housekeeper:
Joining us as a Head Housekeeper in our hotel you'll be supported and encouraged to take on new responsibilities. We want you to build your expertise, career and confidence with us.
Working closely with your management colleagues to lead the hard-working and committed Housekeeping team, you'll:
- Make sure the housekeeping service runs smoothly in every way
- Support with operational and commercial management tasks
- Form part of the hands-on team, working shoulder-to-shoulder with your team to provide a memorable guest experience
- Be an excellent and inspiring role model to your team providing them with support and development
Our people say they're really proud of their pubs and hotels and that the personal development we offer sets us aside from the rest when it comes to a career in hospitality. As well as the competitive salary on offer, we'll also give you great benefits including 28 days holiday (full-time), staff discount and lots of other perks.
You're proud of what you've achieved with your housekeeping track record in hospitality, but you're hungry to achieve more. You have a natural flair for communication, delighting guests and motivating teams. Your experience will have seen you:
- Become truly passionate about creating positive and memorable experiences that wow your guests
- Develop promising supervisory skills
- Get a good understanding of what it takes to run a smooth restaurant operation
- Use your excellent organisation skills
- Thrive in a busy environment
Our venues are exciting places to be, dynamic, high volume and fast paced whilst also offering high quality locally-sourced food and outstanding beers. The desirable locations across the South West mean our pubs experience significant seasonal demand over the summer.
As part of the St Austell Brewery family, we are proud of our heritage and independence. We remain family owned with family values. We're delighted to have been awarded the Investors in People Gold status to acknowledge what we have created for our people.
We produce award-winning beers and have pubs and hotels spanning across the South West from Bath & Bristol to the Isles of Scilly.
Perks of the job include:
- 30% discount off food & drink
- 50% discount off accommodation
- Fantastic training & career development opportunities
- Discounted membership with local businesses
- Cycle to work scheme
If this sounds like the job for you then we would love to hear from you and learn more about you. Simply fill in the short form and we'll get back to you very soon.
We will deal with your application in the strictest of confidence and welcome applications from people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientation authorised to work within the UK.