Team Member - Harbour Light, Paignton
Opening early 2020 we are looking for enthusiastic Front of House Team Member's to join us, and help bring wonderful experiences to our guests!
What it's like to be a Team Member:
Joining us as a Team Member you'll be supported and encouraged within our friendly, tight knit front of house team. We want you to build your expertise, career and confidence with us.
Working closely with all your team mates in our busy restaurant, you'll:
- Be responsible for taking orders and serving food and drinks
- Make sure the restaurant is spick and span
- Form part of the hands-on team, working shoulder-to-shoulder with the team to deliver a memorable guest experience
- Be a positive member of the team, supporting others wherever possible
Our people say they're really proud of their pubs, guest houses and hotels and that the personal development we offer sets us aside from the rest when it comes to a career in hospitality. As well as the competitive pay rates on offer, we'll also give you great benefits including 28 days holiday (full-time), staff discount and lots of other perks.
You might be starting out in your career in hospitality or maybe you've been working in a similar role and love it. Either way, you'll be renowned for:
- A real passion for creating positive and memorable experiences that wow your guests
- Your natural warmth and ability to build rapport and put guests at ease
- Thriving under pressure and getting a buzz from working in a busy environment
- Being reliable with an exceptional work ethic
- Being a supportive and positive member of a team
Our venues are exciting places to be, dynamic, high volume and fast paced whilst also offering high quality locally-sourced food and outstanding beers. The desirable locations across the South West mean our pubs experience significant seasonal demand over the summer.
As part of the St Austell Brewery family, we are proud of our heritage and independence. We remain family owned with family values. We're delighted to have been awarded the Investors in People Gold status to acknowledge what we have created for our people.
We produce award-winning beers and have pubs and hotels spanning across the South West from Bath & Bristol to the Isles of Scilly.
Perks of the job include:
- 30% discount off food & drink
- 50% discount off accommodation
- Fantastic training & career development opportunities
- Discounted membership with local businesses
- Cycle to work scheme
If this sounds like the job for you then we would love to hear from you and learn more about you. Simply fill in the short form and we'll get back to you very soon.
We will deal with your application in the strictest of confidence and welcome applications from people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientation authorised to work within the UK.