An exciting opportunity has arisen for a digitally-savvy executive to join St Austell Brewery's award-winning marketing team.
What it's like to be a Digital Marketing Executive:
You'll be planning and managing digital activity across St Austell Brewery's portfolio of beer brands (including Bath Ales) and supporting with the online content creation for our pubs, inns and hotels and service (wholesale and training) brands
Stepping into a fast-paced environment, expect an exciting role that's filled with varying beer brands, events and campaigns. Reporting into the Beer Brand Marketing Manager, the role will suit a determined self-starter. You'll be a strong content writer and experienced in creating social media campaigns. A digital all-rounder, you'll also have experience in delivering search and email campaigns.
- Managing multiple social media accounts and driving engagement across these channels.
- Managing the creation of social media assets, through in-house creative teams or via agencies.
- Well-versed with drafting engaging social media copy; confident blog writer.
- Creating and coordinating social media calendars.
- Setting and delivering against KPIs for multiple social media channels.
- Managing advertising budgets for Facebook and Instagram.
- Delivering top-class PPC results aligned to business objectives and delivering AdWords and SEO campaigns - you'll be confident planning search strategy.
- Planning e-newsletter campaigns that people open, read and engage with.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports on social campaigns.
- Be a source of knowledge and training for internal teams. Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the company is at the forefront of industry digital developments.
It's a given that you are passionate about marketing and have experience in working in a similar environment, but it is also important that you also have:
- Ideal, but not essential: experience working in an agency, or an in-house PR, marketing or communications role.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in the drinks and / or travel industry.
- Good attention to detail.
- Demonstrable experience of handling an array of digital communications tools, including social media, email marketing and websites.
- Flexible approach; a self-starter who is adaptable to fast changing environment.
- Demonstrate commercial acumen and awareness of wider business issues and opportunities when making decisions.
- Team player with well-developed people skills - listens to others, actively contributes and shows commitment to building relationships within the team, pubs and wider business.
- Clear and confident communicator - able to present ideas persuasively.
- Organised, resilient, positive and calm under pressure; enjoys multi-tasking.
- Self-aware and committed to continual improvement and personal development.
As part of the St Austell Brewery family, we are proud of our heritage and independence. We remain family owned with family values. We're delighted to have been awarded the Investors in People Gold status to acknowledge what we have created for our people.
We produce award-winning beers and have pubs and hotels spanning the South West from Bath & Bristol to the Isles of Scilly. Our venues are exciting places to be, dynamic, high volume and fast paced whilst also offering high quality locally-sourced food and outstanding beers.
If this sounds like the job for you then we would love to hear from you and learn more about you. Simply fill in the short form and we'll get back to you very soon.
We will deal with your application in the strictest of confidence and welcome applications from people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientation authorised to work within the UK.