General Manager - Cornwall & Devon
Our passionate team are looking for an inspiring General Managers to lead them.
What it's like to be General Manager:
Taking the helm as a General Manager we want you to treat it as your own business. You're an expert in what you do, so we'll encourage your creativity and entrepreneurial drive to develop the business.
Leading your hard-working and committed team, you'll:
- Juggle all elements of operational and commercial management for the pub
- Enjoy being a hands-on member of the busy operation, working shoulder-to-shoulder with your team to provide a memorable guest experience
- Thrive on being a role model to your team who turn to you for support and development, inspiring them to strive for the best in everything they do
Our people say they're really proud of their pubs and that the personal development we offer sets us aside from the rest when it comes to a career in hospitality. As well as the package you would expect for such a pivotal management role, we also offer great benefits.
You're understandably proud of what you've achieved with your solid track record of success managing a busy quality food-led venue. You're a natural when it comes to communicating, delighting guests and motivating teams. Your experience will have seen you:
- Become truly passionate about creating positive and memorable experiences that wow your guests
- Build and lead an exceptional team
- Experienced in controlling cash and stock
- Hone your outstanding organisation skills
- Hold a personal licence
Our venues are exciting places to be, dynamic, high volume and fast-paced whilst also offering high-quality locally-sourced food and outstanding beers. The desirable locations across the South West mean our pubs experience significant seasonal demand over the summer, with holidaymakers flocking to experience our hospitality.
As part of the St Austell Brewery family, we are proud of our heritage and independence. We remain family-owned with family values. We're delighted to have been awarded the Investors in People Gold status to acknowledge what we have created for our people.
We produce award-winning beers and have pubs and hotels spanning across the South West from Bath & Bristol to the Isles of Scilly.
Perks of the job include:
- 30% discount off food & drink
- 50% discount off accommodation
- A competitive & achievable company bonus scheme
- A supportive health cash plan
- Fantastic training & career development opportunities
- Discounted memberships with local businesses
- Cycle to work scheme
If this sounds like the job for you then we would love to hear from you and learn more about you. Simply fill in the short form and we'll get back to you very soon.
We will deal with your application in the strictest of confidence and welcome applications from people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientation authorised to work within the UK.