St Austell Brewery has an exciting opportunity for a Website and Data specialist to join their growing digital team.
What the role Involves
The role will oversee and ensure St Austell Brewery Family Group's eCommerce wholesale and brewery shop(s) websites are up to date and digitally optimised to increase sale opportunities, conversion and revenue. You'll be responsible for leading a backlog of key data projects, as well as discovering new, key problem-solving initiatives using data. You will lead system development through a clear collaborative approach and defined process to enhance customer experience.
- Managing the brewery's wholesale eCommerce and brewery shop(s) websites
- Build, edit and maintain webpages ready for approval and sign off.
- Working closely with colleagues on the planning, production, support and development of digital material for the website.
- Help to define and implement product and advertising roadmaps
- Providing our beer and brands and pubs, inns and hotels teams with a consistent view of customer data and helping them to capitalise on commercial opportunities to relevant audiences.
· Ownership of our customer data and responsible for constantly evolving our view of this, while employing strategies to increase the retention and lifetime value of our customer groups.
The successful candidate needs to be a highly organised with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders. Attention to detail is fundamental to this role with the ability to problem solve and a methodical way of working.
Our ideal candidate would be educated to a degree level or equivalent with proven experience in website and data management in a similar industry would be beneficial.
In return you will receive a competitive benefits package as well as working for a team who are highly supportive of one another, driven to succeed and enjoy having fun along the way!
Like to know more?
If you feel this Is the role for you, please apply below.