Founded in 1851 by Cornishman Walter Hicks, St Austell Brewery remains 100% independent.
Family owned with family values, we pride ourselves on developing our teams and creating the best experiences for our guests.
We produce award-winning beers and have pubs and hotels spanning across the South West from Bath & Bristol to the Isles of Scilly.
If you want to work for a company that is creative, passionate and always looking for ways to delight guests then come and join the St Austell Brewery family.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an enthusiastic chef with a positive can-do attitude. You will have a good understanding and experience of the preparation and cooking of food in a busy commercial environment. Working with local produce, you will be passionate about food and have a desire to deliver high-quality well-presented dishes to the required specification.
Why work with us?
You'll become part of the St Austell Brewery family and a dynamic team. We also offer an extensive range of staff benefits which include:
* Ongoing support and training through our own training Academy where you can achieve industry-recognised qualifications and apprenticeship programmes.
* 20% discount on food and accommodation across our managed sites (eligible after a qualifying period)
* Childcare voucher scheme.
* Access to our employee reward programme where you will receive rewards for delivering great service
* Contributory pension scheme.
* Cycle to work scheme.
If you think that this role is for you, apply now and we'll be in touch soon.
We regret we can only accept applications from persons authorised to work within the UK.