Our passionate team are looking for a dedicated Chef to join them in their busy kitchen.
What it's like to be Chef:
Joining us as a Chef you'll be supported and encouraged to take on new responsibilities and grow your skills as you develop your career. We want you to build your expertise, career and confidence with us.
Working closely with your team mates in our busy kitchen, you'll:
- Take pride in your contribution to the running of a busy, meticulously clean and safe kitchen
- Form a vital part of the hands-on team, working shoulder-to-shoulder with the team to create fabulous food
- Be a supportive and dedicated team-player, acting as a role model and stepping in to help whenever you can
Our people say they're really proud of their pubs and that the personal development we offer sets us aside from the rest when it comes to a career in hospitality. As well as the competitive salary on offer, we'll also give you great benefits including 28 days holiday, staff discount and lots of other perks.
Your passion for fresh, local food and being part of a tight knit, hardworking kitchen team who deliver their absolute best is what gets you up in the morning.
You're proud of what you've achieved so far in your career in a high-volume kitchen in a food-lead venue, but you're hungry to achieve more. You have a natural flair for communication, thrive under pressure and get a real buzz from being part of a dedicated team. Your experience will have seen you:
- Build passion and enthusiasm for creating fantastic locally-sourced, seasonal food that wows your guests
- Develop brilliant teamworking skills
- Use your excellent organisation skills
- Ideally gain NVQ Level 2 and a Food Hygiene Certificate
Our venues are exciting places to be, dynamic, high volume and fast paced whilst also offering high quality locally-sourced food and outstanding beers. The desirable locations across the South West mean our pubs experience significant seasonal demand over the summer, with holidaymakers flocking to experience our hospitality.
As part of the St Austell Brewery family, we are proud of our heritage and independence. We remain family owned with family values. We're delighted to have been awarded the Investors in People Gold status to acknowledge what we have created for our people.
We produce award-winning beers and have pubs and hotels spanning across the South West from Bath & Bristol to the Isles of Scilly.
Perks of the job include:
- 30% discount off food & drink
- 50% discount off accommodation
- Fantastic training & career development opportunities
- Discounted membership with local businesses
- Cycle to work scheme
If this sounds like the job for you then we would love to hear from you and learn more about you. Simply fill in the short form and we'll get back to you very soon.
We will deal with your application in the strictest of confidence and welcome applications from people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientation authorised to work within the UK.