Founded in 1851 by Cornishman Walter Hicks, St Austell Brewery remains 100% independent.
Family owned with family values, we pride ourselves on developing our teams and creating the best experiences for our guests.
We produce award-winning beers and have pubs and hotels spanning across the South West from Bath & Bristol to the Isles of Scilly.
If you want to work for a company that is creative, passionate and always looking for ways to delight guests then come and join the St Austell Brewery family.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a hands-on, experienced, passionate and energetic, self-motivated individual with the ability to respond quickly to daily business requirements. You will be someone who thrives on leading by example and develops their team's skills and knowledge.
Working under the guidance of the Head Chef to set and maintain standards and grow the business, you will be responsible for all aspects of supervising the Kitchen Team and will have complete responsibility for running the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef.
You will be confident in all areas of kitchen management and inspire others to deliver to achieve business objectives set.
Why work with us?
You'll become part of the St Austell Brewery family and a dynamic team. We also offer an extensive range of staff benefits which include:
* Ongoing support and training through our own training Academy where you can achieve industry-recognised qualifications and apprenticeship programmes.
* 20% discount on food and accommodation across our managed sites (eligible after a qualifying period)
* Childcare voucher scheme.
* Access to our employee reward programme where you will receive rewards for delivering great service
* Contributory pension scheme.
* Cycle to work scheme.
If you think that this role is for you, apply now and we'll be in touch soon.
We regret we can only accept applications from persons authorised to work within the UK.