Assistant Sales Administrator - St Austell Brewery
Location: St Columb Distribution Centre
Our Sales Team are looking for an Assistant Sales Administrator. An Experience Administrator is desirable but not essential, however you will need to be an enthusiastic and motivated individual.
What it's like to be an Assistant Sales Administrator
You will be working alongside the sales administrator to produce the free trade promotional brochures as well as the marketing of promotions and other promotional activities when required. You will also work closing with the marketing and design team.
Key requirements for the post:
- Manage supplier artwork deadlines to be included in the Special offers brochures.
- Liaise with other departments regarding editorials for Special offers brochure
- Conduct weekly supplier sales reports for POS requests
- Compile data for any future Free trade publications.
- Organise bespoke POS requests for specific events.
- Brief sales channels on details of new product listings and arrange sample where necessary and update SDM iPads.
- Assist with promotion brochure matrix keeping up to date with promotional activity keeping ICT and finance up to date with deals we have agreed.
- Assisting with organizing and keeping track of Telesales activity agreed with suppliers and communicate with Telesales manager the focus day diary and brief ICT for forecasts.
- Assist with an email database of customers and send out regular Special offer emails and keep track of their success.
- Maintain Special offers mail list adding additional addresses when required and forward details to printers.
- Liaise with external print agency timescales for brochure printing and obtain quotes for printing.
- Set up and maintain promotions on computer system monitoring caps and restrictions
- Assist with coding for wholesale marketing invoices on IMS.
- Assist with corporate bookings and other company events when required.
- Adhere to company values
It would be desirable if you have had experience in working in a similar sales administrative role but not essential and it would be important that you also have the following:
- To be enthusiastic and able to work to own initiative.
- Well organized and can work to deadlines
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Good and professional communication skills
- Able to use photo shop (but not essential)
As part of the St Austell Brewery family, we are proud of our heritage and independence. We remain family owned with family values. We're delighted to have been awarded the Investors in People Gold status to acknowledge what we have created for our people.
We produce award-winning beers and have pubs and hotels spanning the South West from Bath & Bristol to the Isles of Scilly. Our venues are exciting places to be, dynamic, high volume and fast paced whilst also offering high quality locally-sourced food and outstanding beers.
If this sounds like the job for you then we would love to hear from you and learn more about you. Simply fill in the short form and we'll get back to you very soon.
We will deal with your application in the strictest of confidence and welcome applications from people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientation authorised to work within the UK.