- • 12 months on site placement at one of St Austell Brewery’s Hotels or Inns
- • Develop knowledge of all aspects of catering to the new government approved apprenticeship standard level 2
- • Work with fresh regional produce to a high standard
- • Attend 6 skills based workshops throughout the 12 months
- • Receive ongoing mentor support through our leading hospitality provider ‘Hospitality Industry Training’
- • On site development and coaching by a St Austell Brewery head chef
- • Meet South West suppliers and develop further technical culinary skills
- • Undertake an end point assessment at the end of the 12 months
Do you have a passion for cooking with fresh, locally sourced ingredients? Do you want to work in some of the most sought after locations in the South West?
Why not get first hand experience while you learn and apply for a Chef Scholarship with St Austell Brewery – with over 160 years of Cornish heritage, we can provide a vibrant and fruitful career in the Hospitality Industry.
We employ over 1,000 people in our managed Pubs, Hotels and Inns and we are committed to being the South West’s Employer of Choice in the drinks and hospitality sector and would love to hear from you if you are interested in developing your career.
We are now looking for our next intake of Chef Scholars which will provide a unique opportunity for anyone wishing to start a career as a chef.